Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WOW! It's been a looong time!  Since Christmas so much has happened...Matt and I found out we are expecting our fourth child! We are really excited and looking forward to August when the baby will be here.  In the meantime, however, I've been very sick to my stomach.  I just couldn't think of much to write about with the all day gags and nausea.  Thankfully I'm starting to feel more like myself again and I felt the need to sit down and write something.  I know that once the baby comes this will be a great way for family to share our experiences and stay in touch.  I don't know if anyone is still reading this though, ha, ha! Oh well! If you are then thank you for not giving up on my blog. :)
Here are a few pictures:

James giving his new bear a bath at Build A Bear.  Loved shopping for the bear's outfit!  Why didn't they have this when we were little?!
 

                                                     
 
 Jackson warming up with his team.  Go Warriors!

Taylor giving Chewy a much needed bath.  He looks so small when he's wet!
 
Thought this one was funny from Christmas...Mom playing cards with the boys!


The boys lounging at our hotel room over Christmas Break.  I think Jackson was introducing Taylor to "Christmas Vacation"...notice the smile on Jackson's face but confusion on Taylor's.  I can only imagine.
 
This one is called, "We're bored and we have a box!"  Never underestimate how much fun a box can be. :) 


 
The official crescent roll makers at Christmas! Yum!
 
 James making pizza at his Papa John's fieldtrip.
 
 
 The mortar wash finish on our house.  A big relief to see the color finally.
 
Driving past Home Depot in January.  Wait...what is that I see?  Flowers?!! So bizarre to this Indiana girl I had to take a picture.




 
And finally...introducing baby Wood #4!!  We can't wait to meet you!

 


3 comments:

  1. I am still reading your blog sista!!! Loved the update! Can't wait to see you guys soon...love seeing all of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why it underlined your! This google has a mind of its own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you still read it! :) I'm going to try and update more often. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete